The official start to our school day is 8.45am. Both KS1 and KS2 playgrounds are supervised by staff from 8.40am.
Children may start to come into school at 8.40am, ensuring that staff have time to greet children, and that children can settle in quickly and calmly so that they are ready for their learning.
- Parents are asked not to speak to teachers at the start of the school day. Enquires or messages will be dealt with by the staff member on duty, or our lovely school office ladies. If you need to speak to your child's class teacher, please make an appointment.
- Children arriving late should report directly to the school office with their parent.
- The school day finishes at 3.15pm. Parents are asked to wait on the 'bricked' area of the playground so that areas around the doors do not become congested. Staff of Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 will only release children to the person collecting them. Please let us know if somebody different to usual will be collecting your child.
- KS2 pupils should be collected from the KS2 playground
- If your child is absent from school, please phone the school before 9:30 am to let us know the reason.
Our full Attendance Policy can be found on the policies page