What is expected?
- Reading - you will bring home a book of your choice from your reading level and read at home. You must note in your reading record what you are reading. This book is to go to and from school everyday because we have time in school for independent reading as well.
- Spellings - each week a set of spellings will come home on a Monday. These spellings will then be tested on a Friday in class.
- One English or maths task - this is up to Miss Hills and can be different each week.
- One creative piece - this will be linked to our Big Question of the term, the deadline for this task may be different to the rest (at Miss Hills' discretion)
- Please practise the 3, 4 and 8 timetables at home as well.
Homework will be set on a Monday with the expectation that it is to be completed and returned by the Friday of that week (it can be returned beforehand if you prefer).
The details of the homework will be given to the children on a Monday. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.