Half Term Homework:
This homework is optional but we thought if there are some rainy days over half term, then the children might enjoy a project in preparation for our new term and topic! Please see below or homework books for details:
Friday 6th October 2023
This weeks' homework tasks are stuck in books.
1. Maths: Please complete the colour-by-number multiplication grid to reveal a picture.
2. Spellings: Please practise this weeks' spelling rule.
3. Spelling task: Please complete the crossword to consolidate you knowledge of this weeks' spelling rule.
Friday 29th September
1. Maths: Please find two tasks on MyMaths to complete based on addition and subtraction.
2. Grammar: Please choose two tasks from the below booklet based around homophones.
3. Spellings: This week our spelling focus is words with the short 'i' sound made with a 'y'. Please practise these words daily for our test next Friday.
Spellings List - Week 4
Grammar - Week 4
Friday 22nd September
1. Maths: Please find two tasks on MyMaths to complete.
2. Topic/Science: Please create a poster all about the top facts you learnt from our Planetarium visit. Please include at least 5 facts.
3. Spellings: This week our spelling focus is words that end in -ious and -tious. Please practise these words daily for our test next Friday.
Spelling List - Week 3
Friday 15th September
Please find your English homework in your books. Next week, all homework will be posted on here.
You also have two MyMaths tasks to complete. Your child's login is stuck in their homework book.