Children at Lyminge Church of England Primary School use the internet regularly to support their learning and have regular E-safety lessons teaching them how to be safe online.
See the link below to find out what the children learn about.
Examples of some of our work about Online Safety
Useful websites for parents to help you with keeping your children safe online:
Child Exploitation and On-line Protection (CEOPS) Centre: http://www.ceop.gov.uk/
- NSPCC Share Aware: http://www.nspcc.org.uk/
- Thinkuknow: http://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/
- Uk Safer Internet Centre: www.saferinternet.org.uk/advice-and-resources/a-parents-guide
- Get Safe Online Advice: www.getsafeonline.org/protecting-yourself/online-gaming
- Safer Internet Day: http://www.saferinternetday.org/
- Vodafone Digital Parenting:http://www.vodafone.com/content/parents.html/
- NSPCC NetAware: http://www.net-aware.org.uk/
- BBC Stay Safe: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/curations/stay-safe
- Comparitech ww.comparitech.com/blog/vpn-privacy/protecting-childrens-privacy/